Santa Fe Global Water Festival- Letter of Endorsement
Letter of Endorsement (pdf)
The Santa Fe Global Water Festival
PO Box 23813, Santa Fe NM 87502
(575) 770 1228
We are being given so many chances around the world to choose differently in how we use water, ways that honor and protect its integrity. The Santa Fe Globe Water Festival’s goal is to bring awareness to all these new possibilities; raising hope and challenging our communities to change the old patterns that pollute and waste this precious life giving resource, this resource that sustains all life.
The Santa Fe Global Water Festival is a New Mexico non-profit organization based in Santa Fe. We promote water awareness locally and globally, through education, presentations, celebrations and ceremony and we gather people together from around the world to explore solutions to our widespread water crisis. We believe this project supports our vision of a world of clean, pure and healthy water for all life.
We are organizing a Global Water Festival to be held in Santa Fe in 2017, around March 22ndwhich is World Water Day. Our plan is that this will become an annual celebration and exploration, establishing Santa Fe as a hub for water awareness, wise water management and practices that provide clean, healthy water for all its life forms.
To introduce our organization and engender awareness of the importance of water issues, we are organizing a World Water Day Celebration on March 22nd 2015 with music, dance, an art exhibition, presentations, information tables, a movie and ceremony. The event is from 4 PM till 9 PM at El Museo Cultural. We will also organize a World Water Day Celebration in 2016, around World Water Day.
The Santa Fe Global Water Festival’s Purpose and Mission:
- To bring together people from around the world, in a collaborative, celebratory environment to address the many water issues we face locally and globally.
- To establish Santa Fe as a global hub for water consciousness; a model city in water management
- To establish a Global Water Resource Center in Santa Fe.
- To learn from the experience, expertise and successes of people and organizations around the world.
- To provide exposure to innovative technological solutions and develop programs and projects.
- To educate and share our respect and love for Water.
- To establish a directory and map all the organizations and people involved in Water issues locally.
The current Board of Directors consists of Glenda Frye, Alexanna Hope, Edwin Lemus, Ezra Leyba, Dr. Raymond J. Lynch, Stanley Rosen, David Witherell, and Raphael Weisman.
Contact HealingTheScars@Gmail.com to be on our mailing list
Letter of Endorsement
I have reviewed the above proposal for the Santa Fe Global Water Festival and offer my endorsement of this initiative as a significant contribution to the Santa Fe Community and the world. I would like to see Santa Fe be a model for water quality and wise water management.
I understand that my endorsement carries no obligation on me towards to the Festival.
Email: ____________________________ Date: ________________